Since 2010, AEI annually organize a delegation of leading medical scientist and representatives of hospitals and innovative SMEs in medicine to International Forum for Innovative Technology for Medicine IT MED and International Forum Science and Technology Days.
We actively participate in international partners search events (for instance: https://www.b2match.eu/behealthparis) to represent profiles and developments of leading Ukrainian research groups in medicine and finding partners to implement joint projects.
MAIN CAPACITY & EXPERTISE
- Western Regional Contact Point of Scientific-Technical Cooperation with EU;
- National Contact Point of ICT&SME of Ukraine;
- Developed network of contacts with innovative SMEs;
- Direct contacts with leading R&D&I organizations in Ukraine and Europe;
- AEI acts as Innovation Bridge between science, business and authorities in areas of Health, ICT, Renewable Energy;
- Experience in organising cooperation building (networking, twinning events and meetings) as well as awareness raising events (info-days, dissemination conferences);
- Organization of trainings, seminars and conferences in Health topics;
- We monitor changes in the Health policy in EU and Ukraine, as well as the implementation of new process technologies in the Health area
- AEI prepared the analysis of economic situation in Healthcare in Lviv region within IncoNet EaP grant;
- Experience in projects under the FP6 and FP7; the program «Polish Aid» Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland; Science and Technology Days of Poland-East; CBC programme «Poland-Belarus-Ukraine»;
- Our team implemented two FP7-ICT projects: PICTURE “Policy dialogue in ICT to an Upper level for Reinforced EU-EECA Cooperation” and EECA-2-HORIZON “Bringing the EU-EECA cooperation and policy dialogue in ICT in the HORIZON 2020 era”.
- AEI cooperate with the Lviv national medical university, Lviv Railway Hospital and other leading medical institutions;
- AEI performs a coordinating role within a cluster ICT of Ukrainian national technology platform “AGRO-FOOD”;
- AEI owns web-portal «Innovative portal» with more than 7000 subscribers including medical scientists and innovative SMEs in Health area;
- AEI administers LinkedIn group «Ukraine in the Horizon2020 and other EU-programs» with more than 600 members and is actively used for the development of cooperation between the EU and Ukraine in the field of R&D&I.
We have good network or experts and organization in Health area to create effective team for project implementation.