H2020 Energy Virtual Info Day - Renewables Carbon Capture and Storage Batteries
The Horizon 2020 Energy Virtual Info Day will be heldon 13 Sptember, from 14:30 to 17:15 PM (Brussels time).
The info day will present upcoming funding opportunities for renewables, carbon capture and storage and next-generation batteries.
You will have an opportunity to ask your questions during the info day via sli.do using the #H2020Energy hashtag.
The info day will address potential applicants to the 2019 calls for project proposals under the 2018 – 2020 Horizon 2020 Work programme ‘Secure, clean and efficient energy’.
Presentations will cover:
- The work programme's funding opportunities in 2019 for Renewable Energy Sources and Carbon Capture & Storage,
- The novelties and changes in the updated work programme, including the call for project proposals for Next-generation Batteries
- The submission and evaluation process
- Horizon Prizes related to clean energy
More information, the registration form and the agenda are available on the event page.
Please note that:
- The presentations will be in English, no interpretation will be provided
- Registration is only possible via this page
- After successfully registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the web streaming link
- A video recording of the info day will be available later on
- Follow the event on Twitter using #H2020Energy
Registration is requested to help the organisers understand the needs of participants. Registered participants will receive the web streaming link by email ahead of the event.
For further info please contact INEA-H2020-Energy-Infoday@ec.europa.eu