Mr. Andreas Geiss, Head of Unit for Spectrum Policy in DG CONNECT, European Commission
Ms. Andreana Atanasova, Deputy minister responsible for information technology and communication of Bulgaria
Dr. Catalin Vrabie, Professor Assistant, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Romania
Mr. Peter Kimpian , Data Protection Unit, Council of Europe.
Mr. Harri Paloheimo, CEO CoReorient, former Nokia Green Research Team Leader and Principal Researcher, worked on simulations of NextG radio relay systems; NewsBeez executive team member
Prof. Michel Israel , National Centre for Public Health and Analyses, Ministry of Health of Bulgaria
Dr. Jack Rowley, Senior Director for Research & Sustainability and works in the Advocacy Department of the GSMA
Dr. Bissera Zankova - Media 21 Foundation
5G in a Nutshell – The Opening Keynote Presentation: Q&A
MODERATOR: Mr. Niall O’Brolchain, Researcher at DSI, Insight, National University of Ireland, Galway (former Irish MP and Mayor of Galway City)
SPEAKER: Mr. Andreas Geiss, Head of Unit for Spectrum Policy in DG CONNECT, European Commission
The information is prepared by the team of the COMPACT project.
COMPACT is a Coordination and Support Action funded European Commission under framework Horizon 2020.
The objective of the COMPACT project is to increase awareness (including scientific, political, cultural, legal, economic and technical areas) of the latest technological discoveries among key stakeholders in the context of social media and convergence. The project will offer analyses and road maps of related initiatives. In addition, extensive research on policies and regulatory frameworks in media and content will be developed.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020