Where are the limitations of freedom of expression in the online media sphere? Where should the states, private companies or communities regulate their and each other’s conduct? What is the role of the government? Is there any connection between a platform’s business interest and a state’s regulatory duty?
The information is prepared by the team of the COMPACT project.
COMPACT is a Coordination and Support Action funded European Commission under framework Horizon 2020.
The objective of the COMPACT project is to increase awareness (including scientific, political, cultural, legal, economic and technical areas) of the latest technological discoveries among key stakeholders in the context of social media and convergence. The project will offer analyses and road maps of related initiatives. In addition, extensive research on policies and regulatory frameworks in media and content will be developed.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020