Council of Europe and hate speech Baku 2019 – Bissera Zankova
“Hate speech for the purpose of the Recommendation entails the use of one or more particular forms of expression -namely, the advocacy, promotion or incitement of the denigration, hatred or vilification of a person or group of persons, as well any harassment, insult, negative stereotyping, stigmatization or threat of such person or persons and any justification of all these forms of expression –that is based on a non-exhaustive list of personal characteristics or status that includes “race”, colour, language, religion or belief, nationality or national or ethnic origin, as well as descent, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation.”
The information is prepared by the team of the COMPACT project.
COMPACT is a Coordination and Support Action funded European Commission under framework Horizon 2020.
The objective of the COMPACT project is to increase awareness (including scientific, political, cultural, legal, economic and technical areas) of the latest technological discoveries among key stakeholders in the context of social media and convergence. The project will offer analyses and road maps of related initiatives. In addition, extensive research on policies and regulatory frameworks in media and content will be developed.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020