Date: 25 – 26 September 2018
Venue: Great Conference Hall of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, 55 Volodymyrska str.
Organizers: Bioenergy Association of Ukraine, State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, Renewable Energy Agency, SEC «Biomass», Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of NASU.
Gold Sponsor: Turboden S.p.A. (Italy).
Supported by: World Bioenergy Association (WBA), European Bioenergy Association (AEBIOM), Austrian Energy Agency, Committee of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Fuel and Energy, Nuclear Policy and Nuclear Safety.
Participants: Equipment producers, Feedstock suppliers, Project developers, Financing Institutions, Representatives of Government, Ministries and Municipalities, Agrarian companies, Consulting Agencies.
Annually, the conference brings together about 200 participants from Ukraine, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Germany, Austria, USA, Finland, Italy, France, Czech Republic, Poland, Latvia and others.
- Biomass resources: Production, pre-treatment, supply and logistics of feedstock from conventional agriculture, forestry, processing industry. Research end experience on energy crops.
- Research and development of bioenergy technologies: Combustion, gasification, pyrolysis, anaerobic digestion, extraction and utilization of landfill gas, co-combustion of biomass with traditional fuels. Production of liquid biofuels.
- Demonstration and market implementation of biomass-to-energy technologies.
- Strategy and policy issues. Sustainability criteria and certification issues.
- Economic, environmental and socio-economic issues of bioenergy technologies.
Conference Agenda includes:
- Discussion with the participation of representatives of government and business: “Improvement of Legislative Support of Bioenergy Development in Ukraine (green tariffs for electricity, electronic trading system for biofuels)”
- Plenary lectures and oral presentations
- Presentation of professional awards “Golden Miscanthus” – 2018 for contribution to the development of Ukrainian bioenergy
Participation Fee: 350 EUR
Early Bird discount until 31 August: 50 EUR
Organizing committee: email@example.com
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence