Ukrainian government has nominated Ivan Kulchytskyy, President of AEI, as a delegate for the ICT Program Committee H2020.
This creates additional opportunities for improving the links between the EU and the Ukrainian national research systems.
An important part of such activity will be the expansion of contacts with key ICT stakeholders in order to present their proposals at the European level.
The nearest event about the next Calls of Horizon 2020 program for 2018-2019 will be held in Odesa on October 5, 2018.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020