Ukrainian government has nominated Ivan Kulchytskyy, President of AEI, as a delegate for the ICT Program Committee H2020.
This creates additional opportunities for improving the links between the EU and the Ukrainian national research systems.
An important part of such activity will be the expansion of contacts with key ICT stakeholders in order to present their proposals at the European level.
The nearest event about the next Calls of Horizon 2020 program for 2018-2019 will be held in Odesa on October 5, 2018.
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format
- Online: Immersive Technologies Symposium – VR & ZOOM, October 19-20
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence