The regional COMPACT symposium is taking place in Budapest, Hungary on 11 September 2019 in Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law.
Purpose of the event is to bring together policy-makers, academics, NGOs and other stakeholders to talk about how to create a proper regulatory framework on the liability of intermediaries.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence