The regional COMPACT symposium is taking place in Budapest, Hungary on 11 September 2019 in Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law.
Purpose of the event is to bring together policy-makers, academics, NGOs and other stakeholders to talk about how to create a proper regulatory framework on the liability of intermediaries.
List of Discussion Materials
Programme and Concept
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020