The regional COMPACT symposium is taking place in Budapest, Hungary on 11 September 2019 in Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law.
Purpose of the event is to bring together policy-makers, academics, NGOs and other stakeholders to talk about how to create a proper regulatory framework on the liability of intermediaries.
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format
- Online: Immersive Technologies Symposium – VR & ZOOM, October 19-20
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks