The paper presents:
1. Development of startups in Ukraine.
2. Stages of development of a startup and sources of its financing.
3. Features of raising funds in the startup
4. Infrastructure for supporting the startup movement in Ukraine
5. Obstacles and opportunities for the development of startups in Ukraine
Dr. Ivan Kulchytskyy, project manager of AEI, mentor of innovative entrepreneurship.
Roman Babiachok, expert on innovation business development and implementation of renewable energy sources.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence