The paper presents:
1. Development of startups in Ukraine.
2. Stages of development of a startup and sources of its financing.
3. Features of raising funds in the startup
4. Infrastructure for supporting the startup movement in Ukraine
5. Obstacles and opportunities for the development of startups in Ukraine
Dr. Ivan Kulchytskyy, project manager of AEI, mentor of innovative entrepreneurship.
Roman Babiachok, expert on innovation business development and implementation of renewable energy sources.
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format
- Online: Immersive Technologies Symposium – VR & ZOOM, October 19-20
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence