The workshop ” Do we need to regulate social media? Rationales for and viability of regulation of online platforms and social media” was held in Ljubljana (Slovenia) on 6th June 2019.
The agenda is available at the link: AGENDA
The event was held within the project COMPACT. The project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 762128.
The objective of the project is to increase awareness of the latest technological discoveries among key stakeholders in the context of social media and convergence. The dissemination will be based on key areas that impact the convergence of social media. This includes scientific, political, cultural, legal, economic and technical areas, to name but a few.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020