Full text available in Ukrainian language.
Contents of the document:
- Innovative activity of small and medium enterprises of the European Union
- Problems of access to financing of European Union small and medium-sized enterprises
- Instruments of financial support for the development of small and medium-sized enterprises of the European Union
- Grant Financing Instruments for Small and Medium Enterprises of the European Union
- Spain’s Experience in Involving Grant Financing
- Recommendations for building a Ukrainian national system for stimulating the creation and implementation of innovations by small and medium-sized enterprises
Dr. Yuriy Nikitin, doctor of technical sciences, expert consultant in the field of evaluation and writing of projects for European funds, project management, innovation, technology transfer and commercialization, director of Uniway Consulting-Group Ltd. Leading expert of the Innovation policy project.
Maryna Melnyk, junior researcher of ISM NASU, project manager at Uniway Consulting-Group Ltd. Expert of Innovation policy project.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020