It is proposed to create centers for the development of research and international scientific integration at universities in order to increase the competitiveness of science and provide scientists of higher educational institutions with scientific-organizational, informational and advisory services that will facilitate the entry and increase of the presence of results of scientific activity in the international scientific community, technology transfer, interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral approaches to solving scientific problems.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence