It is proposed to create centers for the development of research and international scientific integration at universities in order to increase the competitiveness of science and provide scientists of higher educational institutions with scientific-organizational, informational and advisory services that will facilitate the entry and increase of the presence of results of scientific activity in the international scientific community, technology transfer, interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral approaches to solving scientific problems.
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format
- Online: Immersive Technologies Symposium – VR & ZOOM, October 19-20
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence