Full text available in Ukrainian language.
It is proposed to create centers for the development of research and international scientific integration at universities in order to increase the competitiveness of science and provide scientists of higher educational institutions with scientific-organizational, informational and advisory services that will facilitate the entry and increase of the presence of results of scientific activity in the international scientific community, technology transfer, interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral approaches to solving scientific problems.
Iryna Batyuk, expert in the development of an innovative ecosystem of the region. Expert of the Innovation policy project.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020