The peculiarities of the current state of EU migration policy. The problem of establishing consistency and transparency of decision-making institutions of the EU on a common policy in the field of Justice and politics of Justice Internal Affairs. The role of NGOs in the development and realization of the EU’s migration policy.
Keywords: immigration policy, consistency and transparency of decisions, the EU institutions, common EU policy.
Dr. Khrystyna Fogel, member and researcher of NGO AEI. Khrystyna has been granted an ERASMUS MUNDUS Action 2 scholarship through the BACKIS project financed by the European Commission. She has been working at University of Antwerp (Belgium) as a volunteer PhD student. Currently, her main research topic is problems of migration. Expert of Innovation policy project.
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format
- Online: Immersive Technologies Symposium – VR & ZOOM, October 19-20
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence