The peculiarities of the current state of EU migration policy. The problem of establishing consistency and transparency of decision-making institutions of the EU on a common policy in the field of Justice and politics of Justice Internal Affairs. The role of NGOs in the development and realization of the EU’s migration policy.
Keywords: immigration policy, consistency and transparency of decisions, the EU institutions, common EU policy.
Dr. Khrystyna Fogel, member and researcher of NGO AEI. Khrystyna has been granted an ERASMUS MUNDUS Action 2 scholarship through the BACKIS project financed by the European Commission. She has been working at University of Antwerp (Belgium) as a volunteer PhD student. Currently, her main research topic is problems of migration. Expert of Innovation policy project.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence