Venue: University of Latvia, Faculty of Social Sciences, Isaiah Berlin auditorium
Lauvas street 4, Riga, Latvia
Working language: English
The aim of the event is to present new findings about digital space, social media, user literacy and ways the disinformation is spread as well as hold discussion between stakeholders and researchers to find better solutions to the serious issues the future holds.Disinformation, Media Literacy and Social Media Regulation is a part of COMPACT events. COMPACT aims to increase awareness of the latest technological discoveries in the context of social media and content convergence as well as to provide research on and experience-exchange of policy and regulation strategies in order to stimulate a debate on the desirable future policies and frameworks.
Symposium in Brussels, 21 October 2019.
Symposium in Bratislava, 21 February 2019.
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format
- Online: Immersive Technologies Symposium – VR & ZOOM, October 19-20
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks