The annotated paper presents the main EU software tools for supporting science and technology and innovation, namely: COST, HORIZON-2020, EUREKA, EUROSTARS, COSME, EIB – European Investment Bank, ETP – European Technology Platforms, JTI – Joint Technological Initiatives.
Particular attention is paid to describing the practical experience of preparing and implementing projects in the EUREKA program.
The document provides suggestions on how to use the principles of the EUREKA program to develop mechanisms for supporting innovation in Ukraine.
Dr. Petro Smertenko, candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, senior researcher at Institute of Semiconductor Physics named after V.E. Lashkarev of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Expert of Innovative policy project.
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format
- Online: Immersive Technologies Symposium – VR & ZOOM, October 19-20
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks