The annotated paper presents the main EU software tools for supporting science and technology and innovation, namely: COST, HORIZON-2020, EUREKA, EUROSTARS, COSME, EIB – European Investment Bank, ETP – European Technology Platforms, JTI – Joint Technological Initiatives.
Particular attention is paid to describing the practical experience of preparing and implementing projects in the EUREKA program.
The document provides suggestions on how to use the principles of the EUREKA program to develop mechanisms for supporting innovation in Ukraine.
Dr. Petro Smertenko, candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, senior researcher at Institute of Semiconductor Physics named after V.E. Lashkarev of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Expert of Innovative policy project.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020