The annotated paper presents the main EU software tools for supporting science and technology and innovation, namely: COST, HORIZON-2020, EUREKA, EUROSTARS, COSME, EIB – European Investment Bank, ETP – European Technology Platforms, JTI – Joint Technological Initiatives.
Particular attention is paid to describing the practical experience of preparing and implementing projects in the EUREKA program.
The document provides suggestions on how to use the principles of the EUREKA program to develop mechanisms for supporting innovation in Ukraine.
Dr. Petro Smertenko, candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, senior researcher at Institute of Semiconductor Physics named after V.E. Lashkarev of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Expert of Innovative policy project.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence