This article explores the impact of migration and visa policy of the EU on the development of cross-border cooperation between Ukraine and Poland. The article presents and discloses the essence of cross-border tourism as an important element of international tourism, is showed its importance in the development of the border regions, revealed its positive consequences for the development of the state. In this article, we explore the cross-border cooperation in the borderland regions of Ukraine and Poland and interest in increasing the competitiveness of the tourism offer by forming integrated joint tourism products. Also, we investigated the impact of visa policy of both country on tourism in borderland countries.
Keywords: visa policy of the EU, cross-border cooperation, cross-border tourism, migration policy.
Dr. Khrystyna Fogel, member and researcher of NGO AEI. Khrystyna has been granted an ERASMUS MUNDUS Action 2 scholarship through the BACKIS project financed by the European Commission. She has been working at University of Antwerp (Belgium) as a volunteer PhD student. Currently, her main research topic is problems of migration. Expert of Innovation policy project.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence