Full text available in Ukrainian language.
Main sections of the document:
1. The purpose of the implementation of the provisions of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
2. Priority directions of science development in Ukraine up to 2020, state of their financing and main problems.
3. Priority directions of innovation activity till 2021 and the state of their financing.
4. Reforming the economy and society by 2020
5. Export-oriented model of investment and innovation development of Ukraine’s economy and integration into the EU.
6. The main barriers to implementing an export-oriented model of investment and innovation economic development of Ukraine and integration into the EU.
7. Conclusions and recommendations.
Dr. Yuriy Nikitin, doctor of technical sciences, expert consultant in the field of evaluation and writing of projects for European funds, project management, innovation, technology transfer and commercialization, director of Uniway Consulting-Group Ltd. Leading expert of the Innovation policy project.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence