Analysis of the medium-term plan of the Government’s priority actions by 2020 on the implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement in the field of science and technology and the introduction of an investment-innovative model of economic development
Full text available in Ukrainian language.
Main sections of the document:
1. The purpose of the implementation of the provisions of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
2. Priority directions of science development in Ukraine up to 2020, state of their financing and main problems.
3. Priority directions of innovation activity till 2021 and the state of their financing.
4. Reforming the economy and society by 2020
5. Export-oriented model of investment and innovation development of Ukraine’s economy and integration into the EU.
6. The main barriers to implementing an export-oriented model of investment and innovation economic development of Ukraine and integration into the EU.
7. Conclusions and recommendations.
Dr. Yuriy Nikitin, doctor of technical sciences, expert consultant in the field of evaluation and writing of projects for European funds, project management, innovation, technology transfer and commercialization, director of Uniway Consulting-Group Ltd. Leading expert of the Innovation policy project.
Maryna Melnyk, junior researcher of ISM NASU, project manager at Uniway Consulting-Group Ltd. Expert of Innovation policy project.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020