The emigration trends of highly skilled workers and young scientists are analyzed. The problem of developing a coherent and purposeful activity of state authorities connected with the adoption of responsible programs and decisions in the field of migration policy in order to stimulate the inflow of Ukrainian highly skilled migrants and young scientists and minimize their emigration is researched. The prospects of the migration policy of Ukraine are considered and recommendations for its elaboration are given.
Dr. Khrystyna Fogel, member and researcher of NGO AEI. Khrystyna has been granted an ERASMUS MUNDUS Action 2 scholarship through the BACKIS project financed by the European Commission. She has been working at University of Antwerp (Belgium) as a volunteer PhD student. Currently, her main research topic is problems of migration. Expert of Innovation policy project.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence