The emigration trends of highly skilled workers and young scientists are analyzed. The problem of developing a coherent and purposeful activity of state authorities connected with the adoption of responsible programs and decisions in the field of migration policy in order to stimulate the inflow of Ukrainian highly skilled migrants and young scientists and minimize their emigration is researched. The prospects of the migration policy of Ukraine are considered and recommendations for its elaboration are given.
Dr. Khrystyna Fogel, member and researcher of NGO AEI. Khrystyna has been granted an ERASMUS MUNDUS Action 2 scholarship through the BACKIS project financed by the European Commission. She has been working at University of Antwerp (Belgium) as a volunteer PhD student. Currently, her main research topic is problems of migration. Expert of Innovation policy project.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020