The main groups of problems are analyzed:
I. The “brain drain” outflow.
II. The low level of interaction between science and business.
ІII. The lack of popularization of science and the low level of prestige of the profession of a scientist.
The experts developed recommendations for Ukrainian authorities.
Dr. Oleksandr Skorokhod, candidate in biological sciences, a scientist at the Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, chairman of the Council of Young Scientists of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, president of the Unia Scientifica. Expert of the Innovation policy project.
Dr. Serhiy Zhabin, candidate of historical sciences, academic secretary of the Institute of Scientific-Technical Potential and History of Science named after G. M. Dobrov. Expert of the Innovation policy project.
Dr. Nina Isakova, candidate of economic science, senior researcher of the Institute of Scientific-Technical Potential and History of Science named after G. M. Dobrov. Expert of the Innovation policy project.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence