Full text available in Ukrainian language.
Main sections of the document:
- A New Launch of Europe: Opening ERA Innovations.
- Four scenarios for the development of the ERA.
- Development of the management and coordination system of the European Research and Innovation Area.
- Open Coordination Method.
- ERA Partnership Management.
- Formation of interaction with civil society.
- Changes in the systems for assessing the effectiveness of research funding. Leiden manifesto.
- Lund Declaration 2009 and 2015.
- Development of European Research Infrastructures.
- Roadmap for European Research Infrastructures 2016.
- Identification of research infrastructures.
- The role of research infrastructures.
- Introduction of the paradigm Open science from 2013 to 2017.
- Implementation of the open innovation paradigm from 2013-2017.
- European Research and Innovation Area and the World.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence