Full text available in Ukrainian language.
Main sections of the document:
- A New Launch of Europe: Opening ERA Innovations.
- Four scenarios for the development of the ERA.
- Development of the management and coordination system of the European Research and Innovation Area.
- Open Coordination Method.
- ERA Partnership Management.
- Formation of interaction with civil society.
- Changes in the systems for assessing the effectiveness of research funding. Leiden manifesto.
- Lund Declaration 2009 and 2015.
- Development of European Research Infrastructures.
- Roadmap for European Research Infrastructures 2016.
- Identification of research infrastructures.
- The role of research infrastructures.
- Introduction of the paradigm Open science from 2013 to 2017.
- Implementation of the open innovation paradigm from 2013-2017.
- European Research and Innovation Area and the World.
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector”
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format
- Online: Immersive Technologies Symposium – VR & ZOOM, October 19-20