Full text available in Ukrainian language.
Main sections of the document:
1. Benefits of Ukraine’s participation in the European Research Area.
2. Improving the effectiveness of national research systems.
3. Second ERA Priority: Optimal Transnational Co-operation and Competition.
4. Open labor market for researchers.
5. Optimal circulation and transfer of scientific knowledge.
6. International cooperation.
7. Choose the form for submitting a roadmap.
8. Formation of a mechanism to facilitate the development, adoption and implementation of an ERA roadmap.
- Potential impacts of blockchain technology, Internet of Things, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Disinfodemic responses: how to assess their challenges and risks
- Research findings and policy recommendations for organisations and initiatives tackling fake news
- Comparatively, Germans, women and elederly value privacy more on platforms
- National courts, social media and convergence