Full text available in Ukrainian language.
Main sections of the document:
1. Benefits of Ukraine’s participation in the European Research Area.
2. Improving the effectiveness of national research systems.
3. Second ERA Priority: Optimal Transnational Co-operation and Competition.
4. Open labor market for researchers.
5. Optimal circulation and transfer of scientific knowledge.
6. International cooperation.
7. Choose the form for submitting a roadmap.
8. Formation of a mechanism to facilitate the development, adoption and implementation of an ERA roadmap.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020