Full text available in Ukrainian language.
Main sections of the document:
1. The concept of an innovative ecosystem.
2. The profile of an effective innovation ecosystem.
3. Profile of the innovation system of Ukraine.
4. Possibilities of using the mechanisms of the Eastern Partnership for cooperation between Ukraine and the EU in the field of science and technology.
5. Innovative ecosystems of the European Union.
6. Experience in the formation and development of national and regional innovation ecosystems in Spain.
7. The Concept of the Ukrainian Framework Program for the Promotion of Innovations.
8. Conclusions and recommendations.
Dr. Yuriy Nikitin, doctor of technical sciences, expert consultant in the field of evaluation and writing of projects for European funds, project management, innovation, technology transfer and commercialization, director of Uniway Consulting-Group Ltd. Leading expert of the Innovation policy project.
Maryna Melnyk, junior researcher of ISM NASU, project manager at Uniway Consulting-Group Ltd. Expert of Innovation policy project.
- Call for “Pre-accelerator in Ukraine – powered by EIT Jumpstarter” 30/09/2022
- Analytical study “Ways to develop professional digital competences in the cultural heritage sector” 30/12/2021
- Preparations of Horizon Europe proposals in cooperation with Ukrainian organizations 15/02/2021
- Online event: The Broken Internet Symposium, 21 December 2020 16/12/2020
- Storytelling for Virtual Production: From Script to Headset Format 21/10/2020